Spring is Here!
Let's bring the outside in...Spruce up your indoor space with Spring Colors!
Are you ready to brighten up your space for spring? Here are a few easy tips to help you show winter the door:
* Pack away the dark and bring in the light. Replace heavy, dark drapery and linens for light, cool colored ones.
* Bring the outdoors in. Place potted plants throughout the home to bring in soothing aromas and calming views. Remember, Colored Pots and Vases make a big impact!!
* Rearrange your space to make the outside view a focal point. When rearranging your spaces, clean under furniture, dust shelves, touch up paint, etc.
* Add colored pillows, rugs and throws throughout your space for cozy areas and fun focal points.
* Smells - buy an Essential Oil Diffuser online, and some natural essential oils that trigger spring smells ie: lavender, lemon, or lime.
* Crockery and Dining Items. Change out your usual plates with fun summery add ons ie: side plates, bowls, glasses and place mats.
Photo by Flo P on Unsplash
* Pictures and Paintings. If you have certain vacation pictures framed and stored away or some fun personal paintings you or a friend or family member painted, this is the time to hang them up!
It's all small add ons or change outs you can do with things you probably have stored or stashed away. Bring it out and have some fun. Put a new POP to your Spring Cleaning.
If you need some extra tips to get your home sold in Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Coral Ridge, Bermuda Riviera, Dolphin Isles, Coral Shores, Oakland Park, Imperial Point, The Landings, Lauderdale By The Sea, Sea Ranch Lakes, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point, Coral Ridge Isles, CALL ME TODAY!