Indoors with doggos? Let's get them moving!!!
We are very fortunate in Fort Lauderdale, we have parks, play date parties, doggie-daycare, pamper parties and even beaches that allow doggos.
Fort Lauderdale is very pet friendly and almost all restaurants on Las Olas, Wilton Manors, Lauderdale-By-the-Sea will have water bowls and toys for furbabies sitting down for a drink or meals with their hoomans.
Trying to entertain the furbaby while indoors can be a challenge. here are some things I found online that could get doggo's tail wagging!
1. Hide and Seek - hide his favorite toy (not too hidden) and let him find his toy with a treat reward!!
2. Kong Ball - Again a great way for treat reward and playtime.
3. Tug-Of-War - Good way to get the heart rate up and maybe a bit of rough cuddly play time!
4. Hall Ball - Great opportunity for homes with long hallways. Roll the ball down the hall for a "throw and retrieve" session!
5. Stairmaster - Time to use your stairs! Throw the ball up or down the stairs and let doggo fetch!
6. Netflix and Cuddle - More for you than doggo, but maybe with a chewy toy it will keep you close and cozy with your furbaby!
Main picture by Sally Wynn Pixabay
As always, for all your Real Estate needs in Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Coral Ridge, Bermuda Riviera, Dolphin Isles, Coral Shores, Oakland Park, Imperial Point, The Landings, Lauderdale By The Sea, Sea Ranch Lakes, Pompano Beach, Lighthouse Point, Coral Ridge Isles, CALL ME TODAY!